Sunday, May 18, 2008

Worst blogger ever

I am not very good at this blogging thing. But I am writing again, so maybe i will keep it up.

The past several months I have been all over the UK... and will have to do several update blogs... I have been to the following places... Blankeney, Norwich, Isle of Man, Edinburgh, the Lake District, Conwy (in Wales), Chester, London, plus a few others... Arthur has been my travel companion on most of these trip. Except to Chester and Conwy, which I had a lovely time traveling with my mother.

Well I better finish cleaning my place before I have company.

Danielle xxx

1 comment:

Charyl Watz said...

Danielle,
You really are the world's worst blogger! I'm sure you are having great adventures over in the UK. We want to hear about them! We are living vicariously through you...Give us the skinny!
Charyl & Dad